Monday, September 15, 2008

*scream

"Dying In Your Arms" by Trivium.
"10 years ago" by BFMV.
"Hand of Blood" by BFMV.
"Hearts Burst Into Fire" by BFMV.

these songs are currently my favourite,
please listen to them if you aspire to become me. lol. now no one wants to listen to them.
haha, but it's seriously nice. metal, but not too much screaming.


today today today wth today.
seriously, i went fishing on my own and my uncle accompanied me through the afternoon.
kinda unproductive coz it was raining heavily in the morning and very sunny in the afternoon.
so here's some pics.


me with my newest polaroid sunglasses.

the tree and sky above me while i was fishing(that's how boring it gets)

i just thought the clouds were nice.

well, i didn't take any picsof the fishes i caught coz they're fugly(yes, fish are ugly too, just like people who are ugly.)


so tomorrow i'm gonna do stuff.


oh yea, i repaired my guitar recently, so i'm blasting in my room nowadays when i have nothing to do.


ok, i will go eat my dinner now. NOW.

"and now i see it's you that's tearing me."

No comments: