Thursday, September 4, 2008

Last Post before Promos.

It's been raining cats, dogs and cartoon frogs.
why can't it just rain single-celled organisms like amoebas?
how i wish margeret was here to help me find my box of pirate memory games for children ages 4-8.


lol, too much lil britan.


anyway, it's around 9:30 and i am not at mccafe.
because my ipod ran out of battery.


i'm mugging for 3 more days. and there's 5 days of exams.
THEN I'LL GO FISHING OMGWTF.

i hope JUNDE remembers to bring his fishing rod on the last paper.
coz i'm bringing mine.


omg.
someday, i need to purge all the caffeine out of my body.
i've been gulping cups and cups of coffee for the past month.
ugh.
coffee.
ugh.
caffeine.
why does it rhyme???


I NEED TO GET PROMOTED.
I WANT TO GET PROMOTED.
I MUST GET PROMOTED.
I WILL GET PROMOTED.
I HAVE TO GET PROMOTED.
and that's what coffee does to me.
IT HELPS ME GET PROMOTED. XD


it's 9:45 now.
i think i'll sleep.

wish me luck for all the upcoming events of my life.


for one more day, i'll do anything to earn it.


PS: i need a hug, and someone to tell me that my life's gonna be wonderful.

No comments: