Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Saturday Post

Listen to "Just" by Radiohead, it's cool.

yesterday was one of the best fridays i've had.
lol, brandon and i went to play pool after school and we broke even, because the last round was equal to winning 4 rounds.
i was unlucky and damn lucky.
then joel, cheryl and their pre-u sem friends went to ehub as well for a movie.
so brandon and i seriously joked till we couldn't stop laughing.
before they reached, joel called me.
then i told brandon to ans it.
joel: hello?
brandon: yo dude!
joel:so where are you now?
brandon: .pause. eh, hong xiang was at the foodcourt, then he bought chicken chop or fish and chips. then he dropped the knife on his foot.

lol, i was laughing like shit.

then after a while, brandon passed the phone to me.

me: hello?
joel: can i speak to hongxiang?
me: yea, i know it's you la. eh, i cut my foot la, it's bleeding now, quite badly.
joel: HUH? Serious arh? (talks to cheryl in the background) eh, he cut his foot leh.
me: yea, i needa go home and dress my wound now, cya later dude.

LOL
then brandon gave me a plaster and i put ketchup under it to make it look like it was bleeding.
ha, i didn't cut my foot.
and joel and cheryl found out about the joke.

then i went to watch the mummy till 2 with mum and bros.

i seriously don't know what to do today.....
maybe i'll go study or something...

No comments: