Saturday, February 13, 2010

setsunai

well, tim just left my house moments ago after playing rock band and eating lunch.
and i'm waiting for my bros to finish playing their resident evil 5 so that i can play my star wars.

yesterday was a reunion diner at my mum's side.
had steamboat and champagne to drink last night, pretty nice.

anyhow, tonight's another reunion dinner at my dad's side.
and i can see my new nephew and niece.

btw, i think UVERworld is my fav jap band of all time simply because their compositions are unique.



that's why.

oh, and my unicorn tattoo was badly smudged when i slept with a singlet last night, guess it rubbed onto my pillow while i was turning about.
i could always get another fairytale i guess,
but this fairytale still has an unfinished ending.

No comments: