Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'M FRIGGIN BACK ON THE BLOG!

Hello!
I'm actually blogging!

So yea, with all the usual reasons for not blogging, i feel like closing down this blog, but heck, i'm lazy!

Right at this moment, i'm giving my brother tuition, and he's doing stuff i gave him. XD
hmm....december was great, i mean after the A'levels, i basically went overseas and did loads of stuff.
to me, December of 2009 was too good to be only kept in my brain (hence, i'm not intending to share it here.)

anyway, yesterday clarence and i went to play pool (in which i lost almost all the games because i haven't been there in months.)
then we went to this filipino(how to spell?) place for dinner...
and on the menu, i ordered a set of BBQ CHIX
yes! BBQ CHIX!
my initials are CHX and i don't know why but everyone pronounces it as chix, so i practically had myself for dinner.

haha, with so much free time, i've been out a lot lately so i hardly blog and i will hardly blog in the future because NS enlistment is in April 26.

so far, life's good when you wake up and realise you don't have school today.
or when you play and remember that there's no homework.
but the only worry now is in March.

anyway, an explosion in a supernova reaches 55million degree celcius.
and that's why i love national geographic, even though i didn't get the job there.

peace out,
CHiX

No comments: