Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last.

I hate school now. From now until it's over.
I hate tuition. Because i have to cross half of Singapore and that wastes time.
I have low self-esteem. Because i don't know if i can do it.
I have never gotten a single A for some subjects, let alone get A in the A'levels.
I wanna stay at home from now till the A's are over.
I am not in the mood for laughter or fun because the thought of it just makes me angry, especially when it's this close to the A'levels.
I don't even blog or go online as often, this could be my last post till the A'levels are over and i come back from holiday.
I know that i have to isolate myself from the world to focus on what is important.
I don't need someone to tell me that it's going to be alright.
I don't need a shoulder to lie on.
I don't need to think.
All i need to do is study.
4 weeks and 3 days to my first paper.
4 weeks of isolation and study.
80 years to regret a decision made.
or 80 years to be content.
80 years of future in 4 weeks of effort and choices.
I better learn to like what i got myself into.

No comments: