Tuesday, June 9, 2009

with pleasure, with pride, without me.

so tomorrow, it'll be a week away to my 18th.
brithday wishes:
1) To have all my friends remain friends till we grow old.
2) To get my ipod this weekend with parents.
3) To have a great day on the 17th. (think i'm skipping tuition.)
4) I wanna get an accoustic, but it's too expensive.
5) I want good grades, know where i can buy them?
6) Get puma's new foam tech shoes! they're light!
7) Go fishing at least once during this holiday.

and on the 18th of June, there's gonna be a BBQ party at my place for the guitar ensemble.
so although i wanna get shit drunk on the 17th, i'll have to see how it goes first. :(

i really hate people who think they get everything for free.
because it just proves they're worth nothing.

jamming this friday and i can't wait!
songs:
1) Otherside by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
2) Snow(hey oh) by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
3) Today by Smashing Pumpkins

i hate thurday, especially this thursday, i really really despise it.
6 hours of tuition. go figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! I'm sorry I won't be able to be here for your birthday!!! I'll try to get you Ferrari's autograph!! Give me your cap mister! =)