Tuesday, June 16, 2009

a little more time, to a lifetime of opportunity.

today, py, clarence, jay and Angelyn came to help me with the BBQ food for thursday, and basically, we just marinated the food for the whole day. XD
because we bought so much, we had to push two trolleys all the way to my front door and yes, it was tiring too.

basically, i'm still having a lil bit of intestinal infection, so hopefully it recovers soon.

as for studying, asides from tuition, i went through vectors yesterday with tim.
i really need to buck up soon, all for a purpose.

so it's only a few hours to my 18th birthday.
although many things are legal to me now, living for 18 years is a sign that i've grown all this while.
my resolutions are simple, and i'll keep it to myself. XD
but still following them is another thing.
that's why my first resolution is discipline with myself.
and the rest should flow.
i've also learnt to respect others to gain respect, but there are some people who don't deserve nuts.

all in all, i have to study.
and right now, i'm still getting psyched up.
crap.

No comments: