Monday, March 23, 2009

Haven't watch TV in a freaking week.

I'ts been a week since i watched TV, and for blogging, it has been a long while.
The past week was full of madness and joy, mugging and returning home by 10-11.
It has also been more than a week since i ate dinner at home with my family, i miss them, and they miss me too.

Clarence, PY, Yee En, it has been damn fun hanging out with you all, talking, joking, poking fun at each other's mess.
I wouldn't want it any other way.

Tomorrow, i am going to die.
Because i have yet to finish Chem, and i think i'll probably stay up till 12 to finish.
Can't wait for more marathons on friday, going out, chilling out and just being ourselves.

I'm getting used to that sleep deprivation feeling, because i have so much to do, and so little time to spare.

Life's better at this pace.

No comments: