Monday, February 2, 2009

Polly-Olly-Angle is greater than a Tri-angle.

Just got off the phone with a friend who says that i have a lot of free time in JC. XD
ok, i will commit to my work this year, in hope of a better results.

J1s came in this year, recognise some of them, but other than that, they look like how most of us looked when we saw the school for the first time, with J2 students walking around checking at our every move or how we look like.

i feel like i lack something in life, but honestly, i really can't put my finger to any word i think of.
maybe i just lack focus?

things due this week that i've not done.
1) maths assignments.
2) econs revision (promised someone)
3) refining of combo band rehersals.

anyway, Ying Ying (yes, sec4 classmate) just message me to say that she found 4 abandoned kittens, and is looking for a home for any of them if possible.
i wanna keep cats because they bury their own shit, and purr and look at people.
BUT
my parents won't let me keep them (DUH) because my house is small (DUH).

I'm listening to R&B now, "I'm so into you" by Tamia.
This song really reminded me of someone so dear when i was still in sec2.
It was a song that always made me feel comfortable, somewhere i could dig my feelings into.
it's all but a faded part of memory shards in my head now.

i feel so low on self-esteem in everything i do, never once held my head high because i'm afraid of falling too far.
but i'll never give up hope when i know it's there for me if i want it.
it'll be tough to escape the margin.

there's another day tomorrow, and another day will never be the same. will it?

No comments: