Friday, February 13, 2009

If i had my ways....oh, you'll see....

SCHOOL
-a compulsory, imperfect, widely-divided system that demands a holistic education for every student.

I am sick, really sick.
Sore throat, headaches, sleep deprivation, on and off fevers.
it's tough, and my remedy is a well earned break from all this mess.
sometimes, i feel high, i feel periods where time really slows down in front of my eyes.
i see blur images on my notes at times and it goes on and off.
but i still have to go on like this, and persevere.
because i want to look back and laugh at all the things i've accomplish,
laugh at all the hard times,
have a good laugh just to say that all this is over.
until the time is ripe, my priorities are set straight and ready to be done.
i must say that i have been grumpy these few days.
it's tough when a thousand things are going on concurrently in my mind, every thought is a million worries.
and so i say that i will go on, until i am at my physical limits.

and so the blurry moon fell over her shoulder,
illuminating that last tear drop down her neck,
as i peered over her shoulder,
the sun rose from behind,
but the grass has died.
if only it had been sooner,
the world would be a better place,
regret is only a variable.

it's 1:08 now and i'm practising my guitar.
i'm in love with this song, that revolves around my life in every way, everyday, and if i may, i would fall in love all over again.

one for you,
and one for a dream to fulfill,
that makes duo.

No comments: