Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back to reality, away from fantasy.

13th FEB:
Really happy day, because after i reached home, i went out with my parents to watch Valkyrie at 11 plus. The show was really nice, but sad, and kinda dumb. After the movie, went with parents to sempang bedok at 2am to eat prata. Slept at 3am.

14th FEB:
Woke up at like 9, did NOTHING till 2, then went to meet ethel. Joel and Cheryl didn't go!!!
initially, wanted we wanted to watch a movie, but there's just too many people (DUH). So, we ended up at the arcade, went to Ben and Jerry's and watched a few bands perform there, and walked around till 6. XD
Slept at 9 because i was really tired.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S!!

15th FEB:
I'm home alone, because my family has gone to the bird park. I have jamming at 4, but now i'm doing my work at home. really sad.



INCUBUS ROCKS!!! WHEN ARE THEY COMING TO SINGAPORE???!!! I WANNA GO!!!!!
PS: heard the FOB concert wasn't that great, disappointed.

No comments: