Monday, January 5, 2009

sugar rush.

SCHOOL IS STARTING NEXT WEEK.
and i DO NOT have the mood to study for my exams.
basically, i can only think of one logical reason:
my hair's too long.
it's because my hair is long that i don't feel fresh everytime, hence the laziness and lack of self-motivation.
therefore, i am going to have my hair cut tomorrow.

seems like orientation night is going to be a blast especially when we have our song titles now, and hopefully, there's enough practise sessions.

i slept really late last night, and i think i only got 2 hours of sleep before hitting the alarm clock and rushing off to school for guitar.

sleepy.

wasted the whole day doing half-hearted things that make myself look bad.

i think if i can't sleep tonight, i'd probably clean my electric guitar.

ok, just signed up for deferment till Dec2009.
really scary stuff, i mean the NS portal makes NS sound fun when everyone basically knows it's compulsory and they have no choice. sigh sigh.

new year resolution for 2009:
-stop living in my dreams.

No comments: