Thursday, January 1, 2009

Second Post of 2009.

i just realised that i have neglected you for so long.
you have stayed in a corner, never moving forwards or backwards.
you still stand tall and firm, with that unwavering spirit.
even though there are holes that drown your emotions,
i know you well enough.
i know you're crying for me,
for my warm loving hands,
to cast you into the ocean of love.
it is my fault,
i admit,
that lately times have been rough,
and i have work to do,
but that don't mean i don't love you no more,
for who you are,
what you are.
and so my fishing rod...
i will go fishing soon.
i love you,
until you break and i have to get a new one.

haha, was supposed to go fishing at the yatch club today, but it was raining cows and goats.

tomorrow is the party and i think i might be cycling there ha ha.



i wanna thank fiona for the indo-mee (9 packets cuz heidi TOOK ONE) and for the photo.
haha, i'm keeping my indo-mee in my room and not the kitchen because i don't want my psychotic maid to steal my indo-mee.

here's like the enlarged version of the photo, well not the same one but still the same people. XD

alright, i gotta go town tomorrow, better get some shut eye.

No comments: