Friday, January 9, 2009

OMG LOL

TIFFANY BLEWS IS CANCELLED OFFICIALLY.
haha, complications arised and poof, it was gone.
BUT STILL, it's my favourite out of the new album just like how "the take over the break's over" was and still is my fav.
jammed today, chasing cars and sugar we're going down was so bad, i wanna puke in my own mouth (swallow it).
i'm disgusted at my singing.
and because i despise my singing so much, i think the crowd will love it.
haha doesn't make sense?
it's not supposed to!
lol, just watch the performance and be horrified, yet amazed!

dad: xiang, wanna watch red cliff 2 tonight?
me: okay.
(goes down to get tickets)
so we're(mummy, daddy and i) watching the show at 2:50am later and yea....i think it'll be great.
i feel like such a slacker, someone slap me so i'll wake up quick.

OMG, my birthday is less than half a year! haha, still i think it's not fair, but heck, who cares?

from tomorrow onwards is mccafe night.
goodness, i've been studying there for almost a year and the permenant staff there don't even make friends with me (but trust me, the female staff aren't even hot).
LOL, which reminds me....i was there a few days ago, and i saw a girl sitting in front of me.
i swear, she looks just like jobel from sec school.
only indian.
hahaha, i was stunned for a few seconds (and no longer cuz i don't wanna give the impression that i'm stalking)

okok, back to random stuff on the net and games and such until the movie.

HELL OR GLORY, i don't want anything in between!

No comments: