Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rock and Blues.

Even though R&B has died,
it's still alive in me.
I've been listening to a lot of David Tao recently, and love the way he can hit his high notes with lots of tone and depth.
but i can't.
and so, i will refrain from singing his songs, but not playing them.

really really tired these few days,
even now when i'm in front of my com, doing my i&r and blogging, i feel like closing my eyes.
sleeeeeepy.

damn, op dry run tomorrow at 2 or 3, and i'm waking up damn early.
ugh, need sleep.
sleepy sleep.
zzz.

chinese was alright, don't wanna talk about it.

nowadays, i find myself at home with nothing to do.
it's either my friends can't go out, or my parents don't want me out.
but if i'm not out, i find myself rotting at home playing games till i get a splitting headache.
jeez, i need a good rest soon.
some r&r.

"once you find yourself caught deep in the abyss,
you'd scream as the fluid collapse your lungs,
pressure forcing into your body,
crumpling your flesh into a ball.
you see red, and know where it's from,
but you can't help it,
because by now,
you know you're as good as dead."

No comments: