Sunday, October 5, 2008

the 2 am post.

Somehow, i always contradict myself.
for example,
i swore never to buy sausages from the western stall, but i still do.
or i'll never buy noodles from the noodle stall, but sometimes, i still do.
now, i thought i wouldn't blog till next friday, but i can't take the un-updated-ness (there's no such word) of my blog!

i'm doing wr now, and will be stuck with it till friday.

i hope something nice happens to me, like a sudden fishing trip, or i find lots of monies on the ground.

because good surprises don't happen to me that often anymore, and life is boring again.
it's a hassle everyday to worry about my work, whether the person i love feels the same, whether i'll bump into people i hate, whether i still have the time to worry so much.
because i can't just give everything up now, not now, despite all the times thinking about it, someone once taught me not to be irresponsible and i will not.

SOMETHING GOOD, PLEASE HAPPEN QUICK BEFORE I GROW BORED.

i'm looking forward to a few things these days.
1) prawning!
2) that dinner i owe.
3) the kelong trip.
4) the malaysia trip(if i can go)
5) taiwan!
6) christmas concert.
7) all the fun things i do with my friends.
8) jamming with livert.

"that fuzzy feeling when summer comes and the jazz comes in the sun."

okay, i think i'll stop here.
getting tired, must do wr before i sleep.

No comments: