Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Never relive it, just know it's there.

9:26pm.
it's been an hour since i woke up from a sleepless night.(because i wore uncomfortable pants and it was damn hot but i was too lazy to do anything about it.)
today is tuesday.
what am i gonna do today?
oh right,
STUDY
till my lungs drop,
hair falls,
eyes twitch(been twitching for the past 5 days),
taste fail,
stomach ache
and promos end.


PLEASE GET ME PROMOTED!!!!


well, the past caught up with me recently.
and i must say, that it's hard to relive the past.
so looking ahead is still my best and favourite option.


and recently, someone's been nice to me, asking me out for dinner.
haha, i really thank that person for it.
and i'm looking forward to more. XD


bro's and dad's birthdays just passed.
bro got scary boring game.
scared and bored the shit out of me.
felt good. :)


so it's back to studying for me.
ciao.

No comments: