Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"i confess, i messed up, drop dead i'm sorry like you're still around."
after what has happened, i don't have the heart to love you like i used to.
"drink down that gin and kerosene."
no matter how much i think of you or yearn for you at times, i'm just afraid of you.
"i don't blame you, for being you, but you can't blame me for hating it."
i thought you'd still keep a part of me in your heart, but you told me you didn't.
"coz sugar we're going down swingin."
i gave you everything that belonged to us after you said that, and hoped you do remember.
"i'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake."
we lost 4 years of friendship just like that, in the blink of an eye.
"we're trapped and well concealed, in secret places, we don't fight fair."
because of you, i hated this thing called love. i hate who you are now, so flirtatious and shallow.
"he tastes like you, only sweeter."
i told you it's hard for me, to move on. I'm proud to say now that i've moved on.
"I found the cure to growing older."
and never will i be so careless and giving again, never will i be stepped on and used as backup.
"i chimed in, haven't you people ever heard of, closing the god-damn door no."
i have friends, good ones whom i treasure for the rest of my life.
"i keep telling myself, i keep telling myself, i'm not the desperate kind."
just like one told me, you treat yours like tissue paper, use it and throw it.
"i'll be stuck fixated on one star."
my love turned evol and i hope you have a sad life, you miserable fool.
now, which phrase wasn't sung by fall out boy? answer and i'll bow down to you and admit that you're a fan as big as me.

No comments: