Thursday, July 17, 2008

post no. 4

"it may sound absurd, but don't be naive, even heroes have the right to bleed"
Superman by FiveForFighting.

this is the exact phrase i'm listening now from superman.
it's one of the songs that i'll never get tired of.

now, i'm doing my econs, with my resource book beside me, a laptop in front, waiting for my EOM to be done.
redbull, ginseng, music.
they're my friends that follow me around in my stomach or ears, because it keeps me so awake and focused on what i do.

haha, played a prank on joel on wednesday during physics SPA.
lol, i tapped two pieces of paper with the word "faggot" on his back.
it was there for a long long time.
and ahmad tried to tie string to people's pants which is connected to a few stools.

i had LC today, real easy.
my only regret was that i played tennis and badminton before that and got myself all wet.

nowadays, i usually go fishing during the weekends or go for movies and end up at mccafe at night doing work.
weird as it may sound, i like feeling nostalgic staring at blinking lights or feel totally relaxed looking at the waves foaming at the wind's edge with a blue sky.
have you looked at the sky nowadays? it looks amazing, or i don't really take note of it till now.
i guess i need something to keep me away from work once in a while, it does good to the soul.

well, back to work.
ciao!

No comments: