Sunday, July 13, 2008

post no. 2

He looked at the sky while you looked at the ground.

In my old blog, it was full of shit.
Full of love, hate, stupidity, nonsense and crap.
That is why i created a new world for myself, a new start with a more mature and smart me.
This blog shall contain the following types of post:
1)What i did for the day(not everyday).
2)Lists and lists of stuff.
3)Hate posts.
4)Lots of poems and nice letters.
5)Songs.
6)Reccomendations for where to go and what to do.
7)Other stuff.

so yea.
i haven't blogged for quite some time now, so if anyone misses me, here's a short update.
1)i'm still living.
2)my mid years were horrible.
3)I won't get retained at least.
4)I've been doing lots of fishing(see beautiful hobby picture)
5)Shaz and i broke up and i've been coping well.
6)School's crazy with lots of work.
7)Guitar is busy as usual.
8)I made a new blog.


well, it's 11:59, but when i post this, i think it's 12+ on the 14th of July.
i'm not sleeping just yet because i have yet to finish my homework, all thanks to hellboy on channel 5 till 9:30.
so, i'll stay up while you all sleep in your nice, comfortable beds.

i'll blog soon, cya everyone!

PS: please use the useful stuff on the sideboard, it's useful! andandand link me or inform people that i have a new blog! thank you! :)

1 comment:

RANE said...

what the? i blogged at 12+ on my clock, but it says 11:54...nevermind! XD